Saturday, April 26, 2008

Hai aur bhi duniya main sukhanwar bahut acchay

Hai aur bhi duniya main sukhanwar bahut acchay
kehtay hain ki ghalib kay andaaz-i-bayaan aur
Welcome to the blog Vijay Deo Jha Hazaaro Khvaahishe Aisii, I request to say that this blog is a sign of my huble respect to Galib whom I think the biggest influencing factor in my life. It is the product of many sleepless nights and brroding. What started out as a casual spark of idea soon turned into an obsession which I think would be appreciated by you the connoisseurs of Galib. Your comments are would boost up my spirit! Initially I though to bring all the collections of Galib on this blog.I am not an authority on Galib but think of myself as a humble and trusted servent of Galib after Kalu and the pet dog of galib.

1 comment:

ADITYA BHUSHAN MISHRA said...

GALIB.....as his name reflects is above d SHAYARS of d language he wrote in. Anyone who ones connected with GALIB's writing would definately get transported into d world of GALIB.
Jo log GALIB se Mukhatib nahi hain unke liye main GALIB ka hi ek sher arz karna chahunga
PUCHTE HAIN WO KI GALIB KAUN THA
KOI BATLAO KI HAM BATLAYEIN KYA

GAILB's writing contains many words of FARSHI & ARBI but ones u decipher d words its so simple wth its wordingsbut really touches d zenith with its meaning.
Here r some SHER's
1.MOHABBAT ME NAHI HAI FARQ JINE AUR MARNE KA
USI KO DEKHKAR JEETE HAIN JIS QAFIR PE DAM NIKLE

2.BAZEECHA-E-ATFAL HAI DUNIA MERE AAGE
HOTA HAI SHAB-O ROZ TAMASHA MERE AAGE
I think if I will keep writng his SHER's it would be eternal in the matter of the context.

This blog is really a Tribute 2 d great Man & a place 2 hang upon for the GALIB lovers.This blog is well furnitured but I would request its maker to have two more coloumns.......1 containing few information about GALIB & another 1 for the interesting real life facts(gossips) wchich is not common to the general people.

Keep updating d facts so that thirst wud not estinguish....

BEST OF LUCK........
WITH LOT OF LUV & ADMIRATION
ADI & BIBHU